Ductwork Installation Columbus
Clamp-Together Ducting has many advantages over traditional ducting systems
Clamp-together ducting is an effective ducting option for dust collection, mist collection, and other applications. It offers many benefits over other ducting options. While some of these benefits are obvious, such as the ease of installation and speed of assembly, others will only be apparent once you have planned your system.
Here are some reasons why clamp-together conducting is a good idea:
- Installation flexibility for pre-ordering Clamp-together ducting, as the name suggests, is much easier to install than spiral-wound. Traditional spiral-wound, curved ductwork installation Columbus is made to exact dimensions for the equipment and systems. Although it is a good idea to have exact measurements, this can be problematic for dust- and mist-collection applications. Because custom ducting systems require exact dimensions before installation, you will need to wait until your equipment and system have been set up. You'll need to wait if you miss a measurement.
You can calculate the number of fittings and parts in your collection system by using clamp-together ducting. Pre-ordering your dust- and mist-collection equipment will ensure it arrives on time.
- Benefits of Food and Safety Inspections Clamp-together ducting systems are a favorite of food safety inspectors like the AIB (American Institute of Baking), simply because they are easy to clean.
A custom-made ducting system will require the installation of cleaning access doors. This will enable employees to clean the dust collection system. Pests and bugs could be attracted to unclean systems. This increases the cost of the ductwork and makes it more difficult for food inspectors.
Clamp-together conduit work is easy to disassemble and clean so food safety inspectors can be satisfied that the food manufacturer can clean their ducting systems.
- Fire Protection Advantages - Metal ductwork is preferred by the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association). It can be grounded while plastic or PVC pipes used as ducting are not. Grounding ductwork reduces the chance of sparks igniting an explosion of combustible powder. This can be dangerous in many applications, such as sawdust, flour dust, and grain dust.
- Simple Relocation of Key Equipment If you have a custom ducting solution, and you want to move your equipment, you will need to remove the individual sections or the entire system.
You can modify the system easily with clamp-together ducting without having to redesign it. While you might have to modify or add a few parts of the ducting, all pieces will work in the new configuration and can be reused without any major modifications. You will typically receive short lead times if you need to order replacement parts. Most parts can be shipped within one week.
- True modularity for OEM Systems Clamp-together ducting can be especially useful for OEMs that make systems. The ducting can be removed for easy packing and shipping before it is shipped to the customer.
The system can be assembled quickly on-site once it arrives. Customers will appreciate Columbus Airduct Cleaning part's flexibility, as they can be moved or replaced with relative ease.
Clamp-together ducting can be safer and more effective than custom-fabricated ductwork systems. The modular design of Columbus Airduct cleaning systems can greatly benefit any company that needs dust-collection or mist collection systems. Call us today to talk with a ductwork specialist.
Columbus Airduct Cleaning
(740) 291 0950